See how custom fit and Callaway’s advanced Flight-tracking technology can help improve your game.
The Essentials – What You Need To Bring With You
• Your current set of clubs (full set) – this will allow your Callaway Custom Fitting Specialist to
assess your current set and allow them to see how they are performing for you.
• Golf shoes. – these are always best as you will be hitting balls from an artificial strike mat.
• Glove – (if you wear one).
• Appropriate clothing – you will be using a number of different clubs throughout the
experience so please wear what you feel most comfortable in.
Your Appointment Experience
• Your appointment will last 30-60 minutes depending on your type of requirements.
• Please ensure you arrive at least 10 minutes before your fitting, as the timings are exactly as
• All ball flight and club head dynamics are analysed by our Callaway Specialists using industry
leading launch monitor technology.
We are looking forward to helping you get the best clubs for your game, see you soon.