Scotty Cameron Super Select Golo 6 Putter
Scotty Cameron 2023 Super Select Putter—the perfect putter for the most discerning golfer looking for an edge on their game. Crafted in Cameron’s San Diego County Putter Studio and based off feedback from some of golf’s greatest players, this blade and mid-mallet putter is inseparable from excellence. Its multi-material construction ensures each stroke is backed by power, while its sophisticated weight distribution system optimizes precision. And thanks to a nifty revamped neck style, your grip will get the firm hold it needs to balance torque and remain steady as you line up your approach shot!
- An ideal option for players who want to improve their stroke & accuracy on the green, the Golo 6 is a thoughtful blend of supreme craftsmanship and modern technology.
- Its design is a joint effort between master craftsman Scotty Cameron, who painstakingly crafted its 303 stainless steel, mid-bend shaft, 6061 aircraft aluminum integrated sole plate and dual-milled face technology and precision milling experts that poured over every minute detail for an immaculate final product.
- The Golo 6 Putter differs from its predecessors with its size. Sitting comfortably between the 5 and 7 models in terms of size, this putter produces ultimate responsiveness no matter your angle of attack – allowing you to give the ball an extra push after you’ve sent it past.
- Model – Golo 6
- Face – Dual Milled Face Technology
- Shaft – Stepless
- Grip – Pistolero Plus
- Head Cover – Yes
- LOFT – 3.5º
- LIE – 70º
- LENGTH – 33″, 34″, 35″
- HEAD MATERIAL – 303 stainless steel
- OFFSET – Full Shaft
- GRIP – Pistolero Plus
- WEIGHTS – 2 x 20 grams (33″) 2 x 15 grams (34″) 2 x 10 grams (35″)
- TOE FLOW – Mid – Low
NEW ‘DUAL-MILLED’ FACE TECHNOLOGY
The Super Select line introduces a new dual-milled face milling technology that takes sound, feel and feedback to a new level, combining the softness revered in previously released deep-milled putters with the feedback, consistency and roll of Scotty’s more recent mid-milled offerings. After a deep-milled pass of the mill across the putter face, a second pass of the mill levels the peaks of the face milling, producing a flatter, more consistent surface for the ball to contact the putter face. Brought over from Scotty Cameron’s tour prototypes, this new face technology brings a tour-inspired look and feel to the Super Select line, along with the line’s most consistent face to date.
NEW ‘I-BEAM’ NECK DESIGN
Apart from the Super Select Del Mar and GOLO 6 models, each Super Select putter features a new “I-beam” neck design that Scotty adapted from putters he’s made for tour professionals. The new, precision sculpted neck designs give each model a racier, industrial look, but also allow for the removal and targeted repositioning of weight from the neck to the heel and toe of the putter head. This, coupled with a strategically placed notch on the models with a plumbing neck – positioned for precise lie adjustment – and Scotty’s larger signature milled dots in the pocket, allowed additional weight to be precisely redistributed to the toe and heel areas where it will most benefit players.
Each new Super Select putter incorporates performance weighting technology featuring customisable sole weights precision milled in the United States from either 303 stainless steel or heavier tungsten for the Newport and Newport 2 models. Used in conjunction with purpose-built aluminum sole plates on all Plus, mid-mallet and GOLO models, Scotty’s performance weighting concept allows for optimal weight distribution and higher MOI so each putter can achieve ideal balance and proper performance at every length.