Mizuno ST-G 220 Driver
The ST-G now has shorter lateral weight tracks – allowing a new centre/back weight port. The combination of three tracks and two moveable weights enable the ST-G to morph from ultra-low spinning bomber to a highly playable mid-spinning option – with fade or draw bias in both.
The evolution of the ST-G’s weight locations offers a rare combination of both backspin and fade/draw adjustability. Traditionally adjustable drivers have been more effective at just one of those tasks. The Mizuno ST-G also impresses in how un-adjustable it feels once set up. In every setting the ST-G delivers impressive performance from off-centre strikes – with impressively consistent feedback across its varying weight positions.
- Deeper faced, shorter back to front, but using the full capacity 460cc head size.
- Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno’s Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- Dual Weight Centre Slot allows 2 central back weights for deeper CG capability – higher stability, launch and spin.
- Greater Draw / Fade bias Increased separation between lateral weight tracks.
Quick Switch Ability with 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory.
- Head – 9° / Adjustable from 7° – 11°
- Face – Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti
- Shaft – Hzrdus Smoke RDX
- Grip – Lamkin ST Hybrid ST+2
- Head Cover – Yes
- 2 Year Warranty