Garmin Approach CT10 – Automatic Club Tracking System
The Garmin Approach CT10 club tracking system is a clever tool which analyses your game, 14 individual sensors slot into the end of your grips and once paired with your Garmin watch or Garmin app on your smartphone you will be able to track and analyse your golf shots and see how far you hit the ball, accuracy, chips and putts.
- An installed sensor automatically tracks every shot on any club — even your putts and chip shots
- Pairs with compatible Garmin golf watch to automatically track every stroke, including shot locations, distances and club type without additional effort
- Collects data from each shot and club so you can analyse strokes gained and other stats used by the PGA
- Stats for each club with a sensor installed show up on your compatible Garmin golf watch1 after pulling the club from the bag
- See how far you typically hit each club; view stats for accuracy to the fairway or green