Callaway Rogue ST Max Driver
The new Callaway Rogue St Max driver is built for all level of golfers with a slight draw bias, The best combination of distance and forgiveness in the Callaway range.
A new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 26 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-centre hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
Callaway’s patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction. Speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
Launch and spin to ball speed has been added. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing forgiveness to be added to the driver.
- INCREASED SPEED, STABILITY & HIGH MOI FROM ALL-NEW TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE
- STABILITY AND SPEED FROM JAILBREAK SPEED FRAME
- NEW A.I. DESIGNED FACE FOR LOWER SPIN AND INCREASED FORGIVENESS
- STABILITY AND FORGIVENESS FROM UNIBODY CONSTRUCTION
|MODEL||LOFT||AVAILABILITY||STANDARD LENGTH||LIE||CC||SWING WEIGHT|
|9°||ADJUSTABLE (8°-11°)||RH / LH||45.75″||60° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (40/50G)|
|10.5°||ADJUSTABLE (9.5°-12.5°)||RH / LH||45.75″||60° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (40/50G)|
|12°||ADJUSTABLE (11°-14°)||RH / LH||45.75″||60° (ADJUSTABLE)||460||D3 (40/50G)|
Stock Shaft / Grip:
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 55
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV White 65
Project X Cypher Black 40
- Golf Pride Tour 360
Free Grip Upgrade:
Personalise your driver with a Free Grip upgrade and correct Grip size.