Cleveland Launcher XL2 Draw Driver
Experience a new level of power and precision with the Cleveland Launcher XL2 Draw Driver, a club designed for golfers who aim to achieve maximum distance with enhanced accuracy. This driver is the epitome of innovation and engineering, specifically tailored to send your drives soaring down the fairway.
Enlarged XL Design: The Launcher XL2 Draw Driver boasts an improved XL design, which means a larger head size for increased forgiveness. This expanded design aids in off-center hits, ensuring your drives stay on course even when the swing isn’t perfect.
- MainFrame XL Face – MainFrame XL Face Technology uses a variable thickness pattern that maximizes flex at impact to boost distance. It also repositions weight low and deep in the clubhead for added forgiveness and consistency.
- GlideRail – Our proprietary GlideRail Technology gets a new, optimized design to deliver cleaner, uninterrupted swings through the turf. Two rails along the sole of the club help keep the face straight through impact.
- XL Head Design – With an improved XL Head Design packing even more MOI than last generation, plus a low-and-deep weighting profile, players can enjoy long, high-launching ball flight with plenty of forgiveness.
- Rebound Frame – Instead of giving it one flex zone, Cleveland have given it two. With alternating flex zones acting in-sync, Rebound Frame directs more energy into the ball for speed and distance on every shot.
- Action Mass CB – An 8-gram weight tucked into the end of the shaft counterbalances the club for more control without extra effort. This counterweight helps the club feel lighter on takeaway and stay stable through impact.
- Head Cover – Yes
- Tool Wrench – No
- 2 Year Warranty
Stock Grip & Shaft
- Shaft: Aldila Ascent PL 40
- Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV Series
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline 360
FREE GRIP UPGRADE
- Personalise with free grip upgrade & grip thickness