Motocaddy M1 Electric Golf Trolley – Ultra Lithium 36 Hole Battery – 2021
Quick and easy to fold, the award-winning M1 is the simplest‑to‑use compact trolley in the world and boasts a car boot friendly design for optimum storage.
Simplicity without compromise
A perfect introduction to our iconic M-Series range, the compact M1 is simple-to-use, without compromising on performance, game-enhancing features, or reliability.
The M1’s latest high-power 28V drive system combines with a whisper-quiet 230W motor, producing unrivalled power and endurance to tackle every type of golf course.
Adjustable Distance Control (ADC) technology allows you to set the M1 to travel a specific distance, ideal for sending your trolley to arrive at the next tee box while you walk across the golf course hands-free, and in style.
The M1 also features a useful USB charging port to keep your devices topped-up during a round of golf, a stylish new inverting wheel design, and a fully-adjustable handle height.
The new 2021 M1 Electric Trolley features a redesigned anti-glare LCD widescreen display, offering impressive visibility in all light conditions. The upgraded screen layout provides improved accessibility making the interface easier to navigate, helping you stay focused on the golf.
- Simple, compact-folding system
Award-winning M-Series folding technology fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28V system
More powerful, efficient, & reliable than ever before
- NEW Anti-glare LCD widescreen display
Redesigned interface for improved performance
- NEW Slimline ambidextrous sporty wheels
Stylish design that is lighter, stronger, & easier to attach
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 45 yards)
Set the trolley to travel a selected distance in 15-yard increments
- Nine-speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
Stay in complete control with a quick glance at the handle display
- USB charging port
Ideal for charging any USB powered device while you play
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery
IP66 water & dust rating for complete protection against the elements
Battery Charging Advice
- The battery should always be charged after every use no matter how many holes have been completed
- We would advise that the battery is disconnected once it is fully charged as it is not necessary to keep the battery plugged in
- This does not need to be done immediately so do not worry if you are not able to disconnect the battery as soon as it finishes, just as soon as you notice that it is fully charged.
- Do not use timer switches with your charger as they may turn the charger off before the battery is fully charged
- If you have not used your battery for a month or more then we would advise giving it a top up before next use to ensure it has a full charge
- Batteries should not be charged on a carpeted surface, lithium batteries can remain in the battery tray of the trolley whilst charging.
- ** Please see Motocaddy website for full charging advice **
The trolley and charger are covered by a 24 month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered. Motocaddy batteries are covered by a separate warranty and can be registered online using our Warranty Registration form.
The standard Motocaddy warranty only covers purchases made in the UK and Republic of Ireland and use of the trolley, battery and charger in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you encounter a problem with your trolley, battery or charger within the warranty period, please contact the place of purchase or call us direct on +44 (0)1279 712370 to allow us to rectify the problem as soon as possible. In the unlikely event you need to make a claim you must provide your proof of purchase so please ensure this is retained.
If we diagnose that you require a spare part, we will send it to you by first class post with easy to follow fitting instructions. Failing which we will collect, repair (if possible) and return the faulty product (or its replacement) at our cost (in the case of a faulty trolley, this must be in its original packaging). If the fault is not covered by these warranty conditions, you will be liable for the courier and admin charges plus the costs of parts and labour. A repair will normally be carried out but in the unlikely event that the trolley, battery or charger cannot be fixed, a replacement will be given. Any repairs or replacements made without charge do not carry a new warranty beyond that of the original purchase.
The warranties contained herein are offered as an extra benefit and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. These warranties are non-transferrable.