– We are still able to process online orders for items that are listed as in stock on the website and delivery via our couriers, DPD, are still running exceptionally well with usual delivery time frames being met.
– DPD are operating on a ‘Contactless’ delivery policy where they can leave a parcel for you with needed a signature on delivery.
– Should you have a faulty product or an unwanted order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance as well can solve most issues via email.
– All of our warehouse team that come in to contact with product, order documents and packing materials have followed a strict personal hygiene routine and are equip with anti-bacterial hand-washing facilities and disinfectant wipes/gels.
– The shop is now fully open, we also are taking online orders that can be collected in-store or delivered – visit – www.expressgolf.co.uk/shop
– Wearing a face mask is now a requirement when entering the golf shop, unless you are exempt.
– Gift vouchers that expired during the lockdown period will be honoured once the shop has re-opened.
To place an order over the phone or for any advice please contact us on 01274 491945 (option 1).
– One-to-one lessons are available with social distancing & extra sanitisation in place.
– Social distance guidelines set out by the Government must be followed at all times.
To book a lesson online please visit www.expressgolf.co.uk/lessons or contact your PGA Professional directly.